Coordinate and monitor the implementation of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) for HIV combination prevention.
- Develop and periodically review implementation & procurement plans for VMMC and related budgets.
- Coordinate the implementation of VMMC and monitor performance against the set targets.
- Initiate and monitor the procurement, distribution and utilization of all VMMC supplies including IEC materials in line with the organizational procurement policy.
- Build capacity and provide technical assistance to program officers, districts and other community stakeholders to deliver VMMC and other combination prevention interventions through training and mentorship.
- Implement and maintain VMMC quality assurance & control systems in implementing health facilities and districts that ensures delivery of a comprehensive VMMC package in alignment with the national guidelines.
- Prepare and avail timely periodic performance progress reports on VMMC service delivery.
- Provide leadership to the VMMC team that ensures timely staff recruitment, their retention and performance through timely performance appraisal, coaching and professional development in line with the organizational policy.
- Develop and maintain effective corporate, government, and community partnerships and strengthen the community engagement including Health facility-community linkages to create demand for VMMC and other combination HIV Prevention interventions.
- Participate in operational research, fundable grant proposal and abstract writing to ensure program continuity and visibility.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- A post graduate qualification in Public health or related field
- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery (MBCHB) or its equivalent from a recognized institution and must be registered to practice in Uganda.
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Hoima, Uganda