JOB TITLE: TRADING OFFICER OPERATIONS (1 VACANCY)
REPORTS TO: TRADING SPECIALIST (PLANNING & OPERATIONS)
JOB PURPOSE: To implement the petroleum products trading operations and carry out related activities in the downstream trading division, in compliance with company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in either Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Economics, Statistics, Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related degree.
Should have demonstratable relevant working experience of at least five (5) years, two (2) of which must have been in downstream petroleum business.
UNOC will ONLY consider online applications submitted through her website on the careers portal at
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 7th October 2022 by 17:00 hours (5:00pm EAT).
1) Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates
2) Applications without Certified academic documents will not be considered.
3) Attach a copy of the Curriculum Vitae
4) Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
5) Please forward any inquiries regarding this advert to email@example.com call telephone number +256 312 444 600. UNOC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants from the Albertine Graben are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Uganda