Project Financial Literacy Training for refugee youth
Contract type Short Term
Contract Duration 3 to 4 months, preferable start date 1st November 2022
Reports To Project Manager
Team Leader will coordinate and plan financial literacy training implementation, assist in training of voluntary FLT Trainers, ensure quality data collection and reporting, provide guidance to field staff.
She/he will carry out regular visits to settlements to meet partners, other stakeholders, and project field teams. This position requires excellent organisational and networking skills.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management and Planning, Development Studies, Community Development, Business or Livelihood, or other relevant field, combined with strong experience on training adults and monitoring and evaluation of projects.
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience at middle management level.
• Experience in working with and coordination with multiple partners.
• Working in a refugee context is an added advantage although not a strict requirement.
• Ability to prioritise demanding workload and to work under minimal supervision.
• Good communication, feedback, and interpersonal and supervisory skills.
• Assertive and able to question unclear transactions, willingness to solve difficult situations.
• Able to work with multi-cultural environment.
• Good computing skills; Word, Microsoft Office, and M & E tools such as Kobo toolbox.
How to apply
Email Application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on 10th October 2022.
Application and CVs Should be ONE PDF document and a maximum of 5 pages
Include in your application letter:
• Gross salary request,
• Contact details (email and telephone) of 3 professional reference persons.
Please quote the position you apply for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do not email copies of certificates.
If you do not hear from FRC by 20th October, your application has not been successful.
FRC is committed to observing all local, national and international laws that protect children, vulnerable adults, and basic human rights of all. FRC is committed to a policy of “zero tolerance for sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH)” and expects anyone who works for FRC to uphold protection and safeguarding as a priority.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Uganda