- Ensure that TEMUL Health and Safety Policy requirements are upheld during the execution of duties in the Supply Chain by self and all Supply Chain stake holders / partners.
- Provide Supervisory role for back-office staff which includes but not limited to objective definition, training, appraisals on performance, positive commendation and discipline in accordance with TOTALENERGIES UGANDA code of conduct.
- Contribute to the overall TEMUL supply strategy and participates in its formulation through cross-cutting interdepartmental inputs that require support of Supply Back Office.
- Oversee, build and support the good reputation of the company among stake-holders and preserve the interests of the business in the supply environment.
- Responsible for the Supervision of Materials Management MM in SAP in relation to timely and accurate stock posting to support business operations.
- Responsible for stock transfer posting in SAP for petroleum products from plants where purchases have been posted by front office to the transit depots in liaison with Supply Front office Manager.
- Oversee stock availability and approves stock movement plan of petroleum products together with the Operations, Stock office department from Transit plants to Local Plants.
- Work with supply front office, operations and sales teams to ensures that stock movement reconciliations are completed in designated reporting periods. Responsible for RPM (Refined Product Movement) reconciliations.
- Provide oversight for Moving Average Price management in SAP in alignment with TEMUL costing strategy coordinating with the Front Office manager and inter-departmental inputs.
- Work as Key Liaison with TEMUL Finance Department for stock accounting for physical and valuated stock for all petroleum imported products with an aim of ensuring stock reconciliation at a monthly interval.
- Plan & Coordinate Supplier / Service provider payment requirements with the Finance department in line with contractual obligations to ensure uninterrupted service delivery. The Back Office Manager is the key liaison with the Finance/Accounts departments for service providers invoice analysis.
- Oversee and supervise the utilization TEMUL’s Gross Payment Account to ensure its utilization in line with business requirements for the importation of petroleum products including Solar.
- Supervise the Bollore Attaché working as customs declaration officer for TEM Uganda Limited.
- Develop and Deploy KPI for back front office with periodic reporting on the section performance.
- Maintain oversite on consistent and accurate documentation management and archiving in line with TEMUL document management policy and legal requirements for documents related to back-office tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, or Accounting (CIPS is an added advantage)
- Exposure of around 3-6 years in Supply Chain, Accounting and Operations (Petroleum Industry is an added advantage)
- Experience and Knowledge of SAP.
- High level of integrity and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of customs and clearing procedures.
- Computer literacy and data analytical skills.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda