Location: Kampala, Uganda (Local Position)
Duration: 60 – 120 working days
Reports to: MCHN EVD Response Team Lead
The Supply Chain assistant will work closely with KCCA’s Medical Logistics Officers and Medicines Management Supervisors to support management of EVD response commodities and supplies for private healthcare facilities and community pharmacies and drug shops.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Coordinate and work with the Division Medicines Management Supervisors to implement KCCA EVD response plan ensuring timely ordering and distribution of supplies to private health facilities.
• In collaboration with KCCA logistics pillar, work closely with EVD Division Coordinators to ensure smooth implementation of the KCCA EVD logistics management plan.
• Assist the KCCA supply chain and medicines stores teams in the planning, management, and monitoring of outgoing and inbound EVD supplies.
• Create linkages with other partners supporting logistics and supplies in the KCCA EVD response plan.
• Compile weekly EVD logistics reports.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements and qualifications:
• Bachelor of Pharmacy or procurement and supply chain management.
• A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in providing pharmaceutical logistics technical support at the subnational level in public health programs in Uganda.
• Experience working with district stakeholders in the implementation of donor-funded programs using a district-led programming approach.
• Prior work experience in an epidemic response and a USAID-funded program is an added advantage.
• Demonstrate good analytical and presentation skills with Microsoft office packages
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with various
• stakeholders towards the achievement of common goals
• Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
How to apply
Interested and Qualified, Submit your applications to Uganda.firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 25th, November 2022
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda