Job Location: Hoima & Masaka sites.
Reporting to: Study coordinator
Contract Terms: One years (Renewable)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting and screening of study participants.
- Administering informed consent to study participants.
- Performing and documenting study evaluations, medical histories, adverse effects, physical assessment
- Participation in collection of biological specimens.
- Administering clinical trial medication to study participants and monitoring where applicable.
- Accurate data collection about study participants.
- Ensuring quality conduct in all aspects of the study as per good clinical practice and regulatory requirements.
- Interfacing with monitors and ensuring that their queries are resolved in time.
- Any other duties that will be assigned by supervisors.
o The applicant should have a minimum of a Diploma in Clinical Medicine/ Nursing from a reputable institution.
o The candidate should have a wide range of experience in handling study clients with emphasis on confidentiality and ethical conduct.
o Registration certificate for allied professionals.
o Has an up- to date practicing license from the Allied health professionals/ Uganda nurses and Midwives council.
o Previous experience in study related data collection is desirable
o Computer literacy with at least MS word is required.
o He or she should be able to take initiative, eager to learn new things, organized, assertive, flexible, good communicator.
o Ability to work under minimum supervision.
o Experience in working with research institutions.
o Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
o Persons applying for Hoima site should be able to fluently speak and write Runyoro.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: [email protected]. (PDF file only). Applications should be handed in not later than 5:00pm 15th October, 2021.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Masaka, Uganda