Job Location: Masaka site.
Reporting to: Study Coordinator
Contract Terms: One year (Renewable)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing counselling to study participants before enrollment.
- Provide counselling to study participants before and after immunization;
- Administer study tools as may be required to study participants.
- Contribute to effective mobilization of the target study population and provide feedback to communities on study results.
- Ensure full understanding of objectives, procedures, risks and benefits of participation.
- Assist in generating appointment schedules for participants.
- Obtain informed consent from participants.
- Ensure proper documentation and adherence to the study protocol.
- Participate in follow up visit tracking of clients physically or by phone calls.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by supervisors.
o Diploma in Nursing
o Diploma/ Degree in Counseling
o At least 2 years’ experience working in counselling
o Experience in counseling for Clinical Trials is an added advantage
o Must possess computer literacy skills at least MS word.
o Good verbal and written communication skills.
o Ability to speak English and Luganda is desirable.
o Registration with the Uganda Nurses and Midwives’ Council if applicable
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: [email protected]. (PDF file only). Applications should be handed in not later than 5:00pm 15th October, 2021.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Masaka, Uganda