The AFI Pfizer study aims to determine the prevalence of current and prior viral zoonotic infections among adults admitted with acute febrile illness in Central and Northern Uganda. The study currently recruits participants from Arua and Mubende RRHs.
- Supervises staff on site and ensures that they achieve the aims and objectives of the study as indicated in the protocol
- Responsible for participant recruitment, data collection, data entry and participant follow up.
- Responsible for planning & developing recruitment and retention plans
- Ensures that the recruitment and follow-up goals of the study are met.
- Responsible for ensuring participants receive appropriate care, medical evaluations when needed.
- Performs any other duties that may be reasonably necessary for carrying out the study protocol as directed by the Study Coordinator/PI.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Research experience
- Full and up-to-date registration with the UMDPC
- Excellent working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and applicable regulations
- Ability to communicate well with patients and their care-givers
- Excellent organizational skills and flexibility, including the ability to manage and move between multiple referral sites
- Flexibility to work long hours, which may occasionally extend beyond normal working hours in order to complete critical tasks.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Mubende, Mubende, Uganda