Job Location: Hoima & Masaka sites.
Reporting to: Study Site Principal Investigator
Contract Terms: Two years (Renewable)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and oversee study activities for the clinical trial sites
- quality data collection as per the protocol requirement.
- Supervise and support site specific study coordinators to ensure that activities are well coordinated in compliance to the protocol and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in activity planning, budgeting, logistic planning, participant recruitment as well as retention plan in accordance with the protocol.
- Participate in drafting, approval, and ensuring compliance to study Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Develop study progress reports, study documents that may be needed from time to time such as SOPs among other documents.
- Organize and conduct study meetings and staff protocol trainings as may be required for the study team to ensure the good conduct of study and compliance standards.
- Support and participate in quality control (QC) of documentation in line with the activity flow in accordance to the study protocol.
- Facilitate and monitor scheduled follow up including auditing of case report forms to ensure quality assurance.
- Work closely with site study coordinators to coordinate Laboratory, Pharmacy, Data, Community and clinical section activities.
- Perform physical examination and ensure that findings are accurately recorded.
- Review, classify and make action recommendations on all adverse events reported by the study team.
- Communicate with the study physician and PI to complete required action for reporting and management of adverse events and correct study forms for accuracy and completion daily.
o A degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) from a reputable institution
o He/ she must have a master’s degree in Public health or any health-related field
o Prior demonstrable working experience in handling clinical trial research studies
o Remarkable leadership and communication skills
o Up to date practicing Licenses from respective licensing bodies is a MUST
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: [email protected]. (PDF file only). Applications should be handed in not later than 5:00pm 15th October, 2021.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Masaka, Hoima, Uganda