We’re looking for a strategy manager M-KOPA’s Customer Retention team to drive strategic initiatives and high-priority projects.
Responsibilities: You’ll be expected to…
• Conduct research, develop analyses, and build commercial & financial models to develop and implement M-KOPA’s strategy for customer retention and growing customer lifetime value. This could include product, sales channel, marketing, and pricing strategies; determining resource requirements and prioritizing investments; and building 3-5-year business plans.
• Support strategic growth areas for Customer Retention, including via customer segmentation analysis, market and economic analysis, partner landscaping, competitor benchmarking, business case development, and running pilots/experiments.
• Develop effective performance metrics and dashboards, coordinating with product and data teams to define and measure KPIs.
• Identify and scope opportunities to improve operations, processes, efficiency, and performance on the Customer Retention team.
• Act as a bridge between product and operating teams to ensure excellent training and adoption of software, systems, and tools.
You Might be A Good Fit If You…
• Are passionate about our mission of making everyday essentials accessible to everyone.
• Have 3-5 years of work experience in strategy, business operations, management consulting, investing, product management, or comparable roles.
• Are strong analytically and have significant experience with Excel modeling and making data-driven decisions.
• Love solving open-ended business problems, from identifying the problem that needs to be solved through developing actionable recommendations and driving implementation.
• Are a collaborator with a low ego.
• Thrive in fast-moving environments and have a sense of urgency to get the job done.
• Are results-focused and a self-starter.
• Have emerging markets experience (particularly in East, West, or Southern Africa).
• You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 300000 - 5000000 UGX 300000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda