DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receive stock and issue supplies in compliance with policies and procedures
2. Maintain safety and security of supplies
3. Maintain an up-to-date system of inventory
4. Communicate across the departments and relevant divisions on stock issues and dispatch
5. Assist procurement
Qualifications, Education and skills:
• A Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies, Stores Management or in any other related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics or Supply Chain Management is an added advantage
• At least two years’ experience in a related field.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda