The Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Co-operatives established by the UNBS Act Cap 327. It is governed by the National Standards Council and headed by the Executive Director who is responsible for the day-to-day operation of UNBS. The mandate of UNBS is to develop, promote and enforce national standards in order to enhance the competitiveness of Ugandan products, promote fair trade and protect consumers and the environment.
The Bureau is now seeking to recruit a dynamic qualified Ugandan professional with a high level of integrity to fill the position below.
1. Statistician – 1 Position
UNBS is an equal opportunities employer.
The details of this job advert have been attached below
Mode of Application
Interested persons with the requirements are encouraged to apply as per the guidance below;
- Please follow the link thus; Click Here to Apply
- Use your email address for registration
- Fill in all tabs as per the application as required
- Attach your updated CV with mobile telephone numbers indicated, copies of academic qualifications, and national identity card under the tab for documents
- Complete your application by clicking ‘submit application’
- No hand delivered applications will be received
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- UNBS does not request any payments at any stage of the recruitment and review process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applications are open from 4th October 2021 to 15 October 2021, 5.00 pm.ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
National Standards Council
UGANDA NATIONAL BUREAU OF STANDARDS
P.O. BOX 6329 KAMPALA
TEL: 256-0417 -333250/1
E-MAIL [email protected]
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda