Job: Sales Executive (Several Fresher Jobs)
Organization: Luuka Plastics Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Manager
About US: Luuka Plastics Ltd. is one of the Leading Manufacturer of high quality flexible packaging materials and plastic products in East Africa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market and sell the company’s products and ensure to achieve the set targets accordingly.
- Participate in market surveys to develop new products, retain and attract new customers and remain competitive
- Participate in all sales and marketing promotional activities like exhibitions, trade fairs and trade shows etc
- Ensure full visibility, distribution and accessibility of all company products in all shops accordingly and provide daily sales reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least two years of relevant experience in a Manufacturing/FMCG company in a reputable organization.
- Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal, team work, customer care, strong leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to multi-task, flexible, results focused, creative, innovative, analytical, pays attention to details, minimum supervision, professional and an asset to the company
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience should send their application letters, curriculum vitae and copies of academic documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; by quoting the job reference as the email subject. Kindly merge all your documents and send them in one attachment in word or PDF format not exceeding 2MBs.
Deadline: 9th April 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush5000000 UGX 0-ush5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda