dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the position of Senior Transaction Banking Sales Manager in our Chief Commercial Office (CCO Domain) to support our expansion strategy.
REPORTING TO: Head- Transaction Banking and Specialized Finance
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Head- Transaction Banking and Specialised Finance, the role holder will be responsible for providing transactional solutions to clients, working closely with relationship managers and TB Managers so as to grow the transactional banking revenues and balance sheet. This role will handle large and complex transactions involving transactional banking products and contribute to the development of the TB game plan.
- Manage TB Budget for the business segment and ensure the segment achieves business target.
- Identify areas of improvement for existing products and processes and make recommendations.
- Initiate and implement customer service best practices and ensure that internal support is received from other departments for service quality improvements.
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer service to maximize the returns from identified relationships and attract new business from targeted customers in terms of the Marketing and Business Development Market Plan.
- Actively update and monitor the deal pipeline for growth. Enable business to measure impact and value derived from the revenue Centre.
- Maintain adequate pricing of Trade and Cash Management products on a revenue/expense basis and ensure full collection of fees and commissions, whilst growing this revenue line for Revenue maximization.
- Develop and continually expand the target market of Trade and Cash Management products, provide Training and coaching, and work actively with Relationship Managers, Treasury, IT & Operational, Personal and Business Banking.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with Bias in Business studies.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Banking.
- Good knowledge in Trade and cash management.
- Strong Relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of Bank systems and Products are an advantage.
- Good knowledge of trade, supply chain, and cash management products.
- A good team player able to work under minimum supervision- with self-drive and initiative.
- Excellent communications and engagement skills.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- High-level of integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sales Tactics.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Wednesday 2nd February 2022 to the email address indicated below;
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.
- Salary Offer 300000 – 50000000 UGX 300000-50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda