To ensure that operational risk exposures are proactively identified, and adequately and efficiently controlled. To ensure enterprise risk management as a key enabler to achieving the business strategic objectives of the company.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Economics or a professional qualification equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Specialized risk management certification is an added advantage.
- Membership of a professional association of Accounting, Finance and Risk management is also added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the criteria should submit their applications together with copies of detailed up-to-date CVs and at least three referees, not later than 5:00 pm on 30th January 2023 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Plot 6 Lumumba Avenue, Insurance Tower
P.O. Box 22855, Kampala
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda