Position : Senior Procurement Officer
Department : Procurement
Reports to : CEO
Overall Job Purpose:
The position holder is expected to develop, review, coordinate and ensure the effective implementation of procurement and logistical systems that support management of the hospital activities. He/she works closely with and supports the Storekeeper, all Users’ departments and the entire SMT in the supply chain management cycle at the hospital.
He/she is in charge of transport logistics which includes overseeing the fleet management
Detailed Roles and responsibilities (refer to the CoRSU website)
Academic/Professional qualifications, work experience, knowledge &,skills
• University Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management and Logistics
• Post graduate qualification in procurement contracts management, supplier management relationships, finance, logistics and resources management is an added advantage.
• Professional Qualifi cation i.e. CIPS, or any other in accounting i.e. ACCA, CPA, CIMA
• Good computer knowledge/operating system-network/office program especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Procurement for Hospital/Health
• Knowledgeable of PPDA law, policies and regulations governing procurement
• Knowledge of Operations, Logistics, Fleet and Stock administration procedures.
• Have good organizational and communication skills.
• Knowledgeable of accounting practices.
• Leadership character and a team player.
How to Apply;
Qualified persons should submit their applications and copies of academic qualifications (detailed CV with covering letter) to The Head of Human Resources, CoRSU Hospital P.O. 46 Kisubi or email to [email protected];
Clearly indicate or specify the position of interest that you are applying for underlined in the email/application subject. All attachments should be in one pdf file less than 10MBs.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
The closing date for receiving applications is Monday 20th September,2021.
CoRSU is an equal opportunity employer and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and qualify for the given job specifications are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kisubi, Wakiso, Uganda