The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) is a statutory body established under the Uganda Communications Act 2013 to regulate Telecommunications, Data communications, Broadcasting, Postal and Radio communications and Infrastructure. To achieve this mandate, UCC seeks to recruit individuals with proven skills and competencies to fill the vacant position below to assist the Commission implement its mandate.
Reports to: Manager Information Security
Duty Station: Communications House
To oversee the daily operations and management of the cyber intelligence
Education and Professional Qualifications
Master’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computing or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology, Information Security, or Computing field.
- Professional certification in any related field such as ICT security, CISSP/ GCIA/ GCFA/ CHFI/CEH/ CISA/ CISM is required.
- Certifications in data visualization, mining and analytics is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the required job specifications can submit their application using the link https://erp.ucc.co.ug/jobs to fill the form and upload their application letter, CV, and relevant certificates. The CV must include three referees including their email address and telephone number. Deadline for submitting applications is 4 December 2023 at 5:00pm. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
UCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 300000 - 5000000 UGX 300000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda