Job Title: Senior Accountant
Organization: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Goodman is looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company in the position of;
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensure Compliance with regulatory authorities like NDA, URA, and NSSF.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’s attention
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Coordinate semi-annual audits and assist CFO with conducting audits
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Applicants should be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
- Must have a professional qualification –CPA(U)
- 3-5 years working experience in busy work environment
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with SAP Business one
How to Apply:
All Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International Ltd
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Hala Plaza Plot no 24B Nakasero Road.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by sending us;
Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
(Only Successful Candidates will be contacted)
Deadline: 18th January 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda