The Fleet Sales Executive directly sells new vehicles to fleet accounts. The Sales Executive will work with the business community, governmental agencies and political subdivisions to fill transportation needs of every kind. The Sales Associate is additionally responsible for cultivating a repeat and referral program.
• Provide a quality service to customers while identifying opportunities to secure new business or support retention. Responsibilities may include processing cases, dealing with complex queries and investigating and resolving customer problems.
• Support in the monitoring and review of performance and behaviors of dealers to identify and resolve non-compliance with the organization’s policies and OEM standards
• During sales interactions, look for opportunities to bridge customer needs to additional products/services offered by the organization.
• Extract and combine data to generate standard reports.
• Respond to basic issue escalations promptly and appropriately; provide managerial approvals as required.
• Sell simple products and services directly to customers while following standard protocols. May also or alternatively involve providing back-office support to a sales team
• Maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
• Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment & development planning activities include formal and informal training & coaching; gain or maintain external relevant professional accreditation to improve performance & fulfill personal potential.
Bachelor Degree in Relevant field of study preferred
Required Qualifications & Skills
• 3+ years of Automotive sales experience
• Proven experience in the field of automotive customer relations and marketing
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Initiates Compelling Sales Conversations
• Understands Buying Influencer Needs
• Action Planning
• Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required to uncover clients’ explicit needs and/or unforeseen opportunities and challenges.
• Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required to articulate the customer needs in the customer’s business language and business context.
• Strong verbal and written communicator.
• Excellent phone and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of SAP is an additional advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join our WhatsApp Job Alert Channel
- Salary Offer 100000 - 5000000 UGX 100000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda