Reports to: Designated supervisor
- Make and confirm reservations for passengers.
- Arrange reservations and itineraries using flight timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff books.
- Perform a proper flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce No-shows.
- Assist passengers with complaints and other concerns.
- Issue tickets and Passenger Travel Advisories quoting correct fare to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes.
- Advise passengers on changes in flight schedules, cancellations or confirm reservations.
- Maintain inventory of available passenger space on flights.
- Advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
- Ensure that the sales report is closed on time.
- Promote Uganda Airlines products to generate revenue.
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/e-mail; action telex messages and authorities.
- Assist travel agents with seat confirmations, and upgrade/ downgrade proposals.
- Handle Miscellaneous Charges Orders (MCO’s) and refunds, and process lost and time-barred tickets.
- Take responsibility for own proficiency development and train and develop other employees, for proper succession planning and risk management.
- Assist respond to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting the Airlines operations
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Certificate in IATA
- A diploma in sales and marketing will be of added advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of computer Reservation Systems and IATA processes is an added advantage.
- High level of computer proficiency
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience will be added advantage.
- A sound understanding of mathematics and world geography
- Customer-focused and hospitable.
- Team player.
- Warm, friendly, Self-motivated, pleasant & presentable.
- Good communication and intrapersonal skills.
- Salary Offer 0-ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya