We are looking for detail-oriented reservations consultant to assist our customers with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, making travel packages, hotel reservations and tickets.
To be successful as a Reservations consultant you must have thorough understanding and use of Travelport & Amadeus GDS. You should also be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent customer service skills.
Reservation Consultant Responsibilities:
- Ticketing using Travelport & Amadeus GDS is a must.
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Certified travel associate
- Experience working in sales or public relations, preferably in the hospitality or travel industries.
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda