Position title- Registered midwife
Doctor’s Case medicals LTD is a privately owned company with limited liability that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with major interest in entrepreneurial participation along the health care value chain. we are looking for a person to fill a vacant position.
Reports to: PNO
- Monitoring the health of pregnant women and their unborn babies.
- Educating patients as well as their partners and family members on reproductive health, preparation for parenthood, and antenatal care.
- Teaching patients with pain management techniques to prepare them for labor.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement during labor.
- Taking and recording patients’ blood pressure, temperature, and pulse as well as ordering diagnostic tests as needed.
- Helping patients and their partners to cope with miscarriages, stillbirths, neonatal deaths, and terminations.
- Teaching new mothers how to feed their newborns.
- Assisting patients in creating suitable birth plans.
- Providing sound advice to patients regarding diets, exercises, and medications suitable for pregnancy.
Diploma in midwifery
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush5000000 UGX 0-ush5000000 Month
- Address Rukungiri, Uganda