The refrigerator/chiller Technician /trainee is responsible for the maintenance of the fridges of the group. The goal is to ensure that the Service & maintenance for all the fridges related to the company are well maintained according to the management guidelines. That way our business can augment customer satisfaction and achieve sustainable growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure to Carry out all service activities of assigned job order by the supervisor.
- Ensure to always act as a company service personal in the market
- Endeavor to Maintain Dignity of the Company brands.
- Responsible for the cooler repair, cleaning, maintenance and service work carried out by him
- Should endeavor standard cleanliness and maintain Standard service level as described by the company
- Ensure customer satisfaction for all the service carried out by him.
- Should be able to collect and return the Fridges, materials, spare parts, and tools as per his supervisor’s direction
- Must complete his job orders in specified timeline and fill all necessary data in the service report book/gadget
- Should maintain MSL Minimum Buffer stock in his storage to avoid delay.
- Should maintain customer satisfaction for the service rendered to the customer.
- He should maintain hygiene cleanliness of all coolers in his respective market.
- Endeavor to submit and update service reports within the timeline
- He should make sure that he will be available all time for the field service.
- Always send location time report from the market while on Duty time.
- Should Achieve the monthly targets.
- Responsible to be fair and firm by applying his technical skills.
- Responsible to update market scenario and new technology arrivals.
- Should be in position to play as a teamwork in any environments.
- Responsible to take essential Preventive measures where necessary.
- Control fridge’s misuse inform and report about any discrepancies
- Follow the procedure for fridges based on guidelines (rules and regulations) how to handle condition and maintenance
- Performs any other tasks as per management request.
• A minimum of a Bachelors ,Diploma or certificate in Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda