Job: Records officer
Doctor’s Case medicals LTD is a privately owned company with limited liability that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with major interest in entrepreneurial participation along the health care value chain. we are looking for a person to fill a vacant position.
Reports to: Operations and administration assistant
- On a monthly or weekly basis, ensures that all HMIS reports are generated and submitted to the district bio-stat office.
- Participates in monthly inventory and asset validation exercise and compiles a report and submits to management for action.
- Ensures that all HMIS data collection tools are available at any time.
- Participates in strategic planning and management of the business.
- Supports operations, by creating access to stationary, power and other logistics in time.
- Organizes a monthly performance review meetings to ensure an effective use of data to improve performance.
- Through innovation, designs systems and other operational methods to enable company profitability and competitiveness
- Fulfils other assignments given by the Managing director.
- Depending on the objectives of the company at any specific time, your supervisor or management may allocate/delegate any duties to you including change of a duty station, and you will be expected to respond positively.
Bachelor’s degree or diploma in medical records. Previous experience in HMIS reporting is an added advantage
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Rukungiri, Uganda