Job Location: Hoima & Masaka sites.
Reporting to: Study Principal Investigator
Contract Terms: Two years (Renewable)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To conduct real time evaluation and verification that all requirements for the quality of the trial related activities have been fulfilled.
- To ensure that data is generated, documented and reported in compliance with the current approved protocol, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and the applicable regulatory requirements.
- To ensure that all study participants have written signed informed consent forms before enrolment into the study.
- Support regulatory supervision and other monitoring visits by giving guided access to requested data.
- Assist Study Coordinators in compilation and submission of the regulatory documents to the relevant Regulatory Authorities.
- To ensure that all trial related data is accurate, consistent, and reliable and has been processed correctly, ready for electronic data capture.
- Participate in staff training and retraining.
- To discuss and participate in documentation of major deviations or violations with the Investigators and research supervisors for corrective and preventive actions.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
o A registered health professional e.g Medical Officer, Pharmaceutical Scientist, Nurse or Midwife, Clinical Officer or related Qualification with at least 3 years working experience in a busy Research Institution setting.
o Prior experience with clinical trials or Implementation Science Research is desirable.
o Evidence of training in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP).
o The applicant should be computer literate especially with Microsoft Computer packages.
o Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
o The ideal candidate must be someone who pays attention to detail, able to multi-task and willing to work longer hours.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: [email protected] (PDF file only). Applications should be handed in not later than 5:00pm 15th October, 2021.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Masaka, Uganda