Qualitative data manager (1)
- Support the training of research assistants
- Review data collection tools
- Reviews the collected data both recording and transcripts
- Oversee the qualitative data analysis
- Lead the drafting and finalization of qualitative data report
- Ensure that the research assistants collect quality data by following agreed data quality checks.
- Ensure that the collected data are saved in the designed databases on the project server.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Investigators or study coordinator
- Adhere to COVID19 infection prevention and control measures as articulated in the study’s COVID19 risk mitigation plan and as guided by Ministry of Health.
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Having participated in qualitative analysis of least 2 research projects or similar role.
- Must possess a valid certificate in Good Clinical Practice or Human Subject Research.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience in collecting quantitative or/and qualitative health research.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Must be willing to work beyond official working hours in the field
- Willingness to work in fast-paced and occasionally demanding environment
Duration: This appointment is valid for the period of preparation for study, data collection, analysis and dissemination and shall be automatically terminated after.
How to apply: Interested persons should send their application and updated curriculum vitae (CV) to the link below stating two referees and their contacts not later than 26th September 2022, 5.00 pm. Applications should be addressed to: The Dean, Makerere University School of Public Health
Qualitative Data manager application link:
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Uganda