- Gather and analyze stakeholders’ functional needs to enhance collaboration (through Quality In Daily Work workshops, interviews and/or other appropriate means).
- Elicit business requirements, functional requirements and related KPI.
- Define PMS dashboard integrating the business metrics, project drivers, overall progress (targeting the pre-study activities and the communication components of the transition).
- Analyze CPY’s existing solutions to define the best cost-effective and relevant foundations for the targeted PMS in respect with the business goals and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Define the structure of the PMS deployment plan and the overall communication plan through existing digital collaborative tools.
- Elicit the requirements facilitating the integration of the CTR’s data within the CPY’s PMS. (migration of existing share points and folders).
Context and environment
- BSc. in Engineering, Business Administration/Commerce, Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Minimum 5 year’s related experience in multidisciplinary engineering projects in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Management, Lean approach, business analysis, software development, IT project management and customer experience.
- Ability to identify process improvements, ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and written, and have demonstrated abilities in problem analysis and resolution.
- Organized, agile, rigorous and autonomous.
- Specific knowledge: Modelling, documenting and automating processes
- Confident with Microsoft Office suite 365.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda