Health Promotion International (HPI) is a consultancy company that implements strategic health interventions to communities. HPI is seeking to hire a Project Manager to implement the HIV/AIDS, Malaria, NCDs, and WASH awareness and implementation program in Mid-Western region.
Duty station: Mid-Western Region
Duration: 3 years
Strategic and Technical Leadership
• Provide senior/high level technical advice & representation to stakeholders including the Ministry of Health.
• Serve as the lead technical officer for the program and provide expert direction in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs and interventions.
• Provide strategic and technical leadership in the preparation of key quarterly, annual and mid-term planning and reporting documents.
• Conducting regular meetings.
Representation, and Reporting
• Represent the organization at designated national, regional, and international meetings that relate to the program areas including regular participation in regional level technical working groups and related committees.
Supervision, Coaching/Mentoring and Staff Support
• Supervise the team including mentoring and coaching them to grow professionally. Conduct regular performance reviews and address any performance challenges that may arise.
• Provide expert advice and guidance to the team on matters relating to how best the program components could contribute to ensure an effective service cascade.
• Master’s Degree in Public Health, Project Management, Social Work, Social or Behavioral Sciences, Infectious Disease, Organizational Development, or similar is required.
• Experience and Trainings in HIV and AIDS/TB, Vector related diseases especially Malaria, WASH and NCDs will be of an added advantage.
• Other relevant trainings or certifications to augment university degrees and work experience.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
• From five (5) years of progressively responsible, professional experience in health programming
• Demonstrated experience in partner coordination and relationship management required.
• Demonstrated knowledge in supporting a comprehensive approach, including strategic planning, monitoring, and reporting in the areas of systems strengthening and service delivery.
• Excellent leadership skills, coordination abilities, presentation, and motivational skills.
• Strong writing and communication skills, including familiarity with writing funder reports, SOPs, and other program management documents.
• Good knowledge of programme implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
• Ability to work in a team and good interpersonal skills.
• Good computer applications skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information.
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Pays attention to detail.
• Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in diversified environments.
• Mature and professional demeanor.
How to apply
Interested Candidates should submit their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, copy of National ID, Copies of academic documents via email to the:
Human Resource Manager,
Health Promotion International (HPI) Ltd,
Not later than 25th/11/2022. Please indicate the position you’re applying for in the subject.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Uganda, Uganda