He /she reports to the project director (PD)
Core duties and responsibilities
Shall include and not limited to the following:
• Serve as advocate for children and caregivers
• Initiates and generates the annual health work plan and coordinates its implementation with emphasis on disease prevention among the project beneficiaries.
• To identify illness and sickness in children and do referrals to nearby health care services.
• To carry out child assessment and do possible intervention to the beneficiaries.
• Age 22 – 40 years.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
• Must be a mature Born –Again Christian with sound testimony.
• Must be either wedded in church or single.
• Must have a minimum professional background in any of the following: nursing, primary health care, community health, clinical medicine, humanities, social works and social administration.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Luo as an added advantage.
Job application procedure
Hand Written Or Typed Application With Recommendation Letter From Your Pastor And Copies Of Academic Documents, Detailed Cvs Including Three Referees To Be Addressed And Delivered Latest Wednesday 28th September, 2022 At 5: 00pm To The Office:-
West Nile Pastorate Secretary
Pentecostal Assemblies Of God- Pakwach
P.O.Box 46, Pakwach
1. Rev Bishop Ofungi Vincent, Bishop West Nile
Pastorate – 0772-644-018
2. Mr. Komakech Raymond –
3. Mr. Kumakech Walter –
Note: Only Shortlisted Applicants Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Uganda