DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Implement activities of the PDU purchasing operations according to PPDA guidelines and the procurement policies and procedures of Pride.
2. Maintain a prequalified list of suppliers, organise pre-bid meetings, bid closing and bid opening.
3. Prepare contracts committee schedule and coordinate contracts committee meetings.
4. Maintain overall procurement data.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
1. Compliance with procurement and disposal manual in all PDU Activities.
2. Timely presentation of reports.
3. Appropriate notification to the bidders.
4. Up-to-date and accessible procurement records.
Qualifications, Education and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Supply Chain Management or any other related field. Training:
• Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) Level 4.
• At least two years of experience in a procurement environment or related field.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda