Duration: 60 – 120 working days
Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position)
Reports to: MCHN Procurement Officer
• Preparing and issuing request for quotations to vendors, upon receipt of procurement requests from Admin and program teams
• Coordinating the evaluation of bids
• Preparation and issuance of approved purchase orders to recommended suppliers
• In liaison with stores/admin and program staff, verify the delivered items for completeness of requested quantities and compliance with quality and quantity specifications.
• Ensure safe custody and systematic filing of purchase orders, agreements, and all relevant records.
• In liaison with the finance team, follow up vendor invoices to ensure timely payments
• Carry out any other assignments as may be allocated by the supervisor.
• A University degree in Procurement & Supply chain management, Business Administration or Business Commerce. Additional partial or full qualification in procurement or any related field will be of added advantage
• A minimum of two years’ experience working in procurement and supply chain management in a busy reputable organization
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
Interested and Qualified, Submit your applications to Uganda.firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 25th, November 2022
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda