Position Title : Procurement and Logistics Assistant
Reference No : VN/UG/013/2022
Duty Station : Kampala, Uganda
Classification : General Service (G5) 3 Positions
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : 23rd August 2022
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT AND SCOPE
Under the Overall Supervision of the Chief of Mission (COM), the administrative and functional supervision of the Senior Resource Management Officer (SRMO) IOM Uganda and direct supervision of the Procurement and Logistics Officer; and, in collaboration with relevant units at Headquarters and the Administrative Centers, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for managing the procurement and logistics related functions in IOM Uganda.
• Completed University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant professional experience; or
• High school diploma with five years of relevant professional experience
• Certification in Procurement, Logistics or Supply Chain Management is an advantage
How to apply:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM will only accept applications which should include a cover letter (not more than one page) and résumé highlighting the required education and experience.
Interested applicants may send their applications to email@example.com no later than 23rd August 2022. Reference Number and Position Title: VN/UG/013/2022 – Procurement and Logistics Assistant should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Posting period: From 9th August 2022 to 23rd August 2022
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Uganda