Job: Principal Nursing Officer
Doctor’s Case medicals LTD is a privately owned company with limited liability that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with major interest in entrepreneurial participation along the health care value chain. we are looking for a person to fill a vacant position.
Reports to: Director Medical Services
Supervises: All Nursing and Midwifery staff
- The Principal Nursing Officer oversee the nursing department
- Manages the planning and administration of nursing services at the health facility·
- Ensures 24-hour Nursing services coverage at the health facility
- Ensures proper implementation of nursing procedures
- Manages the facility’s nursing staff
- Provide vision, leadership and direction for all nursing staff to move doctor’s case medicals towards its goals.
- Has continuing responsibility for the effective management of all nursing staff (whether you are actually on duty or not), maximizing the skills and resources available.
- Acts as a role model for your staff and is expected to lead, motivate, encourage and support them and to develop their knowledge and skills.
- As a member of the Management Committee, advises about nursing services and contribute to the corporate decisions of the organization. You will attend meetings of the management and report as required.
Diploma in nursing or Bachelor’s Degree in nursing science. Prior management experience is a key advantage.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Rukungiri, Uganda