Job: Primary Teachers
Emmanuel Christian School is a private, non-profit, Christian, co-educational institution offering the Ugandan curriculum.
It is situated in Kalungu District, approximately 5 km off the main Kampala – Masaka highway.
The school is currently seeking to recruit Primary Teachers for the following subjects:
1. Science & Mathematics to Primary Seven level.
2. Social Studies & English to Primary Seven level.
3. Literacy/Science to Lower and Middle Classes.
1. A committed born again Christian who is dedicated to serving the Lord in Christian Education and in agreement with the Articles of Faith of the Free Presbyterian Church (Available on request).
2. A Grade III Teacher’s Certificate from a recognized institution.
3. A Certificate of Registration as a Grade III teacher from the Ministry of Education and Sports.
4. Relevant experience and a proven track record will be an advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications by Wednesday, 4th August 2021, in person or by email to:
Emmanuel Christian School,
P.O. Box 1503,
Applicants should include the following:
1. A Cover Letter and personal statement.
2. A current CV including names of referees and their contact details.
3. A current photograph.
4. Details of current and past remuneration.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kalungu District, Uganda