REPORTING TO THE ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Carry out repair, maintenance and installation of electrical systems.
- Schedule, assign, plan and monitor the work of subordinates.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Direct, schedule, assign, plan and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Makes requisitions for electrical materials required.
- Plan and develop work schedules, equipment usage schedules and procedure for equipment and appliance maintenance.
- Monitor the acquisition and use of materials.
- To oversee housekeeping in the plant.
- Assist Electrical Supervisor in design requirement.
- Calculate electrical loads and make sure they meet set standards
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Any other duties assigned by the Electrical Supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Higher or Ordinary Diploma in Electrical Engineering and Craft II and III is an added advantage
- 2 and above years of experience in Electrical maintenance in a manufacturing set up.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Strong mechanical aptitude, mathematical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and good customer care skills
- Ability to handle multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced working environment, ability to work extra hours, self-driven, flexible, results focused, creative, innovative, work under pressure with minimum supervision. S/he should be flexible to work at on call and be physically and mentally fit, fast and resilient to operational procedures.
Interested candidates should visit our website i.e www.mukwano.com, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter, CV and Academic Credentials. Only online applications will be accepted.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 12th January 2022 to 26th January 2022.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda