- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE and to implement and control HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
- To support develop, implement, and maintain procedures, means and tools in order to ensure the efficient organization and operation of the scheduling, progress control and reporting activities.
- To support define (and update as necessary) a suitable Work Breakdown Structure complying with Project needs in terms of progress control, cost control and reporting, for all phases of the Project.
- To support develop, update, and revise the overall integrated Project Schedules as required by Project Management, and to provide analyses and simulations of new schedules also as required.
- To assist the Packages scheduling team to review and comment contractors’ procedures and schedules, scheduling and progress control methodology, and to monitor contractors’ execution schedule, to check and approve contractors’ progress measurement and progress reports.
- To support organize, during the Execution phase, co-ordinate, supervise and control all the activities of Planning Engineers, by informing, supporting and directing them in their roles, responsibilities and objectives.
- To support define (and update as necessary) a suitable Monthly Report structure complying with Concessionaire/Partners and Project needs.
- To perform the reporting activities as informed and directed by the Services Leader.
- To develop Project Monthly Report / Project Weekly Report (and any other report as requested) during all phases of Projec.t
- Provide assistance to the Lead Planning & reporting Engineer for all matters related to scheduling and progress reporting and general reporting, and to manage all activities related to scheduling and reporting.
Context and environment
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in an Engineering discipline or Construction Technology area.
- 10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry including 5 years’ experience in large construction projects.
- In-depth knowledge & experience of Primavera Project Management. Experienced in use of planning tools and techniques.
- .IT Proficiency
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda