Job Location: Hoima & Masaka sites.
Reporting to: Pharmacist
Contract Terms: Two years (Renewable)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dispensing investigational prescriptions
- Entering prescription orders into the computer system
- Receiving investigational drug supplies
- Returning unused medications
- Removing investigation medications from stock for destruction after a completed drug study
- Removing study drugs returned by patients for proper destruction
- Conducting inventory and checking drug expiration dates
- Maintaining records and documentation of all investigational procedures
- Maintaining all records of the archival file
- Maintaining records on freezer and refrigerator temperatures daily
- Contacting study coordinators for prescription clarifications
- Assisting study coordinators where necessary.
o A diploma in Pharmacy obtained from a recognized university.
o At least 2 years’ working experience in a busy clinical research pharmaceutical setup.
o Good organizational skills, multitasking, strong documentation skills and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: [email protected]. (PDF file only). Applications should be handed in not later than 5:00pm 15th October, 2021.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Masaka, Hoima, Uganda