Job Location: Hoima & Masaka sites.
Reporting to: Study Site coordinator
Contract Terms: Two years (Renewable)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional GCP/HSP accreditation and complete study specific training as required.
- Adhere and enforce general and study specific internal drug policies and procedures.
- Identify the drug requirements for the institution including study specific drug requirements and general drug requirements.
- Take lead in stock management including Forecasting, procurement, requisition, stock verification, storage and dispensing of all medicines used in the study.
- Work with the data team to ensure accurate allocation of pharmaceutical regimens for respective clients.
- Report to stakeholders on medicines usage/management and provide pharmacological information to the clinic team and patients/participants.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary study team to perform delegated duties and ensure timely communication and coordination.
- Participate in any other related duties reasonably assigned by the senior study team.
o A degree in Pharmacy obtained from a recognized university.
o At least 2 years’ working experience in a busy pharmaceutical setup.
o Experience working with clinical trials is an added advantage.
o Good organizational skills, multitasking, strong documentation skills and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: [email protected]. (PDF file only). Applications should be handed in not later than 5:00pm 15th October, 2021.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Masaka, Hoima, Uganda