Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in either Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institution.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years working experience at Assistant Officer or Officer level in implementing Animal Production related activities.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Supervisor Fisheries and Animal Production for performing the following duties:-
- 1. Planning and budgeting for development programmes in the animal production sector
2. Supervising community member involved in animal production
3. Organizing local communities to effectively participate in development initiatives
4. Sensitizing communities on rights, Jobs and obligation
5. Monitoring Animal Husbandry Development programmes and projects
6. Generating quality and timely monthly reports and data within the Urban Council
7. Promoting equal participation of all communities in Animal Husbandry Development programmes
8. Promoting creation and growth of functional animal production related enterprises for the enhanced productivity of community members
9. Training communities in animal production enterprises and income generating activities.
10. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda