Work Hours: Full-time, 08 hours per day
No. of vacancies: 01
Deadline: 20 December 2022
Hiring Organization: Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA)
The Office Assistant/Support Staff will be responsible for managing the front office and receiving the organization clients and all aspects of general office coordination.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Perform, general clerical duties to include photocopying, faxing, mailing (sign for and distribute courier packages) filling, compiling transcribing and making project meeting appointments with relevant stakeholder.
• File and retrieve project documents, records and reports and maintain hard copy and electronic filing system for the organization.
• Maintain and distribute organization staff weekly travel schedules.
• Deliver mail and documents to relevant office/place
• Maintain an outgoing and incoming mail register
• Photocopy documents and ensure the photocopier and other office equipment are used properly and kept in working conditions.
• Serve tea to all staff of the PMU and during meetings
• Organize and manage the Project coordinator calendar, and interaction with the PMU, UCDA and other key stakeholder.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including Faxes and emails.
• In liaison with the Administration and Logistics officer, assist in special events, commissioning of works, project launch and annual review workshops etc.
• Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• A Diploma in Arts, Law, Social Sciences, Development Studies
• Must have at least 1 years working experience in secretarial works in a reputable dynamic private sector organization.
• Knowledge of International relations and clerical work.
• Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Knowledge of MS office packages.
• Records / data management skills.
• Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
• Ability to multitask and cope with pressure at work.
• Good Customer and interpersonal relations
Interested candidates should submit their applications, accompanied by a detailed CV, copies of both academic and professional certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three reputable referees, contact details (e-mail, telephone) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda