PAU/ENCM/053/602: NATIONAL CONTENT OFFICER- MANPOWER REGULATION (1 VACANCY)
8.1 JOB SUMMARY
The National Content Officer Manpower Regulation will be responsible for evaluation and advising on recruitment for Oil and Gas operations in the country.
8.2 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- a) Undertake reviews and advise on the compliance with the requirements of the laws of the proposed annual company organization structures and ensure they are commensurate with the proposed work programme and benchmarked with best
- b) Support the efficient review of applications for work
- c) Participate in the development and maintenance of a database of people, nationals and expatriates, directly employed by the industry as well as a record of work permits recommended by the Authority
- d) Participate in the activities undertaken by the responsible Government body to regularly undertake labour audits and prepare reports on the state of employees under the oil companies.
- e) Contribute to the development of appropriate career paths for all the jobs in the sector to support prospective talents in understanding the competence requirement
- f) Participate in the preparation, documentation, review and submission of periodic progress reports to relevant internal and external stak
- g) Undertake any other assignments as may be directed from time to t
8.3 QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
8.3.1 Educational Qualifications
An Honor’s Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Monitoring and Evaluation or Economics/Finance from an internationally recognized university.
8.3.2 Working Experience
Three (3) years’ relevant experience working in a busy and well-organized institution.
8.3.3 Added advantage
A Master’s degree in any of the above or related field from an internationally recognized University.
8.3.4 Character and Competencies
- a) Analytical and Report Writing b) Interpersonal skills.
- c) Stakeholder Management d) Conceptual and Analytical skills. e) Negotiation skills.
- f) Detail
- g) Data Management
- h) Technical Knowledge related to National Content.
HOW TO APPLY:
PAU will ONLY consider on line applications submitted through its website. Interested persons who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes for the above positions are invited to visit the PAU website: www.pau.go.ug and go to the link “OPPORTUNITIES-CAREERS-VACANCIES” to view details and apply for the available opportunities.
All applications should reach the PAU’s website www.pau.go.ug by Monday, 5th December 2022 at 11:59 pm.
- ONLY online applications will be considered. Applications submitted by e-mail or hand delivered will not be accepted.
- Applicants are required to scan and attach only CERTIFIED copies of ALL the required academic documents like Degrees, Transcripts, Diplomas, A-level and O-level certificates and PLE results slip.
- Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the Authority.
- Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All appointments shall be subject to a probationary period of not more than six months and subsequent confirmation in service will be based on satisfactory performance of the individual.
- Please forward any enquires regarding this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org or call telephone number +256 313231500.
“PAU is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any money to any applicant for employment in its Service”
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda