JOB TITLE: NATIONAL CONTENT OFFICER‐ (1 VACANCY)
REPORTS TO: NATIONAL CONTENT SPECIALIST
JOB PURPOSE: RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING THE COMPANY NATIONAL CONTENT STRATEGY AND PLAN
a) A Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Development Studies, Engineering, Procurement, or related discipline.
b) A minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience from a reputable organization
UNOC will ONLY consider online applications submitted through her website on the careers portal
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 7th October 2022 by 17:00 hours (5:00pm EAT).
1) Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates
2) Applications without Certified academic documents will not be considered.
3) Attach a copy of the Curriculum Vitae
4) Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
5) Please forward any inquiries regarding this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org call telephone number +256 312 444 600. UNOC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants from the Albertine Graben are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Uganda