Music Teacher (Primary Section)
Rainbow International School, Kampala is a 2 – 18 year olds’ co-educational day and boarding school serving a mixture of expatriate and Ugandan families based in Kampala, wider Uganda and the East African region.
Qualifications / Skills Experience:
- Qualification in Music e.g. B.A. in Music and B.Ed. / PGCE / QTS/ PGDE in the relevant subject area
- A working knowledge of Google Apps and the confidence to work with IT in the classroom
- Able to play and teach musical instruments like the violin, piano, viola, guitar
- Previous experience in an International School is an advantage
- Ability to teach the theory of music
Apply with a detailed CV and application letter of no more than two sides typed (with a passport photo attached at the top). Please include the names and contact details of three professional referees, one of whom must be your current/most recent Head of School/Principal All applications should be addressed to the Principal (Mr. Derek Jones) and sent to [email protected]
Please DO NOT attach or enclose copies of certificates at this point.
For more information about the school please visit our website – www.risu.sc.ug and our Facebook page.
Closing date: Wednesday, 15th September 2021
*We reserve the right to appoint prior to closing date for the right candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
*The successful candidate will be required to have a Covid19 vaccination card and National ID (for Ugandan) or passport (for non-Ugandan).
Rainbow International School Uganda is a safer recruitment school and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening and rigorous background checks (including contacting previous employers). Successful candidates will be asked for a valid ICPC/Interpol check or the equivalent police certificate of good conduct from the country of current residence and/or employment, notarised copies of relevant academic documents and a pre-employment fit for work certificate.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer (EOE)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda