Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – 01 position
Duration: 60 – 120 working days
Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position)
Reports to: EVD Response Team Lead
Support co-ordination of USAID MCHN’S Monitoring and Evaluation activities for the EVD response in Kampala to drive strategic planning, resource allocation and targeted technical assistance.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Support USAID MCHN team to develop an M&E framework and tools for documenting and tracking EVD response program implementation.
• Co-ordinate routine collection, aggregation, and reporting of implementation outputs data to KCCA
• Conduct mining, analysis, and presentation of the data in easy-to-navigate dashboards to promote use of EVD data in Kampala to inform ongoing EVD program plans.
• Support the KCCA surveillance team to provide ongoing capacity building technical support to facility staff at community and facility level
• Provide technical support including troubleshooting, training of all facility staff in the use of HMIS tools to document EVD data in close collaboration with the division team.
• Conduct surveys and assessments like baseline surveys, needs assessments to support program implementation.
• Conduct co-ordination of data management activities and ensure timely availability of quality data.
• Support the KCCA in coordinating and communication with private sites in close collaboration with the division and EVD coordinators.
• Any other tasks that may be assigned by the supervision.
Required Experience & Qualifications
• A basic degree relevant to the above functions – statistics, public health, Social Sciences, Epidemiology and post graduate training in Monitoring and Evaluation. A bias in medical records management is an advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in data management for public health program implementation
• Ability to work with and understand health data and health management information systems, including presentation of data in creative ways.
• Excellent knowledge and application of both quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and must be able to communicate and coordinate effectively with Government of Uganda officials, other donors, and partners
How to apply
Interested and Qualified, Submit your applications to Uganda.firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 25th, November 2022
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda