The Monitoring and Evaluation Associate will support the development and evolution of organizational performance management framework as well as specific program M&E needs to ensure the quality and effectiveness of program implementation. The Associate will provide assistance to the program staff in developing performance monitoring plans and results frameworks during program design and implementation, creating M&E systems, processes & tools, contributing to measuring, analyzing and reporting results.
● Contribute to the development and implementation of the project monitoring and evaluation plan. ● Write reports on activities carried out in the field as part of the project.
● Manage (enter, check accuracy, generate outputs data) the databases (both monitoring and evaluation) used by the project.
● Contribute to the design & adaptation of routine data collection tools and evaluation questionnaires. ● Provide technical assistance to project implementing partners in building capacity in the use of data collection tools, monitoring and evaluation and analysis.
● Actively contribute to the preparation of formative research, surveys and evaluation studies conducted by the project.
● Receive, enter and analyze data from the sites on a weekly/monthly basis to produce reports and provide feedback to the line manager, sites and partners.
● Make concrete proposals for the implementation of methods to improve the management and quality of project data.
● Collaborate with project staff to process activity reports and mission reports as needed. ● Ensure the archiving and security of data and various project reports.
● Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by his/her supervisor.
● Bachelor Degree in a Social Science, Behavioral Science, Economics, Statistics, Management Information System or other MERL-related field.
● At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
● 1 year of experience in data management and entry is preferred.
● Proficient with Microsoft Tools, including Excel and PowerPoint.
● Strong attention to detail and a self-starter attitude.
● Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
We offer competitive compensation and a package of exceptional benefits.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda