Job: Mobile Financial Services Integration Engineer
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Job Summary: The Mobile Financial Services Integration Engineer will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally it will be required to work closely with program partners as CPM, Business Analyst, Mobile Money SMEs and M-Commerce Stakeholders. You will report to the Head of Mobile Money Operations as part of BSS MFS subdomain.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution.
- Perform Support function to resolve customer requests and trouble tickets.
- Support Business Analyst and Solution Architect for new requirements and design changes and report progress of assigned activities to the respective CPM.
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PPs.
- Daily single Customer Complaints handling and Customer Care issues.
- CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC.
- UAT/SIT result sign off.
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC.
- Internal & external Audit handling.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Mobile Financial Services Integration Engineer should have significant experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years.
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System.
- BSS Experience 3+ years.
- Excellent leadership skills with focus on team performance.
- Result oriented with customer first attitude.
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and French.
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking.
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment.
- University degree in Technology, preferably MSC.
How to Apply:
All candidates should upload their applications online at the link below.
- Address Kampala, Central Region, Uganda