- In liaison with Manufacturing HOD confirm the type of CIP to be done (from the CIP Matrix)
- Actively monitor the preparation of CIP solutions (chemical), test and confirm that the right concentrations have been prepared for use.
- In liaison with Water Treatment Supervisor / QC, confirm end of CIP process by testing to ensure no trace of chemical is present in the rinse water, and start draining
- Observe, monitor and/or participate in syrup room operations (Batch preparations)
- Ensure cool rinsing or filler cooling is done before starting production
- In liaison with Online QCs, Sample final syrup for Brix, Carbon dioxide, and check tank levels. Ensure all set parameters are according to the recipe.
- Report out-of-tolerance conditions to Shift In-charge and QC/A Manager for corrective action
- Should be able to end production, ensure that the tanks have been drained automatically so that CIPs can begin
- Prepare and maintain documents to conform to suitable regulatory requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of Bachelors degree in chemical engineering /Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year Experience in FOOD/Beverages/Dairy industry.
- Pasteurization & Mixers operational Experience will give More preference.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda