Job: Medical Officer
Doctor’s Case medicals LTD is a privately owned company with limited liability that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with major interest in entrepreneurial participation along the health care value chain. we are looking for a person to fill a vacant position.
- Responsible for playing a role in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care is maintained.
- Evaluates patients and refers them to specialized health care (consultants).
- Actively participates in the delivery of quality health care to patients.
- Adheres to the professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Takes part in Outreach and community health programs.
- Participates in research activities and health data collection.
- Compiles and submitting periodic reports.
- Pro-actively participates in continuing Professional Development Programs.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
Bachelors of Medicine and surgery from recognized institution of training. Licensed by UMDPC
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Rukungiri, Uganda