Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position)
Reports to: USAID MCHN’s Program Implementation Manager for Kampala
Duration: A maximum of 120 working days
The position holder will lead and manage the USAID MCHN’s program activities for supporting the EVD response in Kampala City. With guidance from supervisor, the Team Lead will closely work with the KCCA’s EVD response team and other Implementing partners in the EVD response to ensure that USAID MCHN’s inputs are appropriately aligned to and integrated into the MOH and KCCA’s EVD response plan and pillars. The lead will also play a managerial and supervisory role for MCHN’s EVD response team.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Collaboratively and closely work with KCCA’s and other Partner EBV response teams, to ensure that USAID MCHN’s inputs into the response plan are effectively executed, as per appropriate response pillars.
• Supervise and coordinate MCHN’s teams deployed to assist with implementation of EVD response activities
• Work closely with the KCCA City Hall and Division teams to support strengthening of private sector EVD coordination structures within each Division.
• Build and maintain partnerships and collaboration relationships with other actors in the EVD repose space within Kampala.
• Compile and submit to supervisor, daily and weekly EVD response updates and program reports, respectively
• Convene and manage daily internal MCHN EVD meetings and drive actions from the meetings.
Required qualifications and experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in a health science related field (medicine preferable) and a masters in Epidemiology or Public Health
• Over 7 years of experience in implementing public health programs in Uganda or at international level
• Experience in working with multiple partners in a common public health program implementation space will be of added advantage
• Knowledge of the Ugandan health system structure, with experience working with local government and city authorities
• Ability to work with and understand health data and health management information systems, including presentation of data in creative ways
• Experience in managing and supervision large teams of individuals
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve deliverables on time
How to apply
Interested and Qualified, Submit your applications to Uganda.firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 25th, November 2022
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda