To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of risk activities and processes in order to deliver on Market Risk Oversight , Reporting and Risk Analysis in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all exposures to relevant risks are identified and captured in daily risk reports
- Ensure that all risks are identified when conducting risk assessments for new product approvals and complex trades.
- Running and timely submission of daily exposure reports, ensuring that reports are robust and efficient and numbers are correct and complete and that risks are measured in accordance with agreed standards.
- Participate in review of risk metrics as and when required.
- Implement improvements to existing processes as may be required.
- Adhere to policies and standards, as per the market risk framework.
- Participate in market risk limit review at least once a year, but as often as required.
- Investigate PV and completeness reconciliations and resolve exceptions on a daily basis.
- Investigate and resolve back-testing exceptions daily.
- Sign off on VaR, capital and other risk metrics daily.
- Implement new controls as may be required by regulations, the Group, relevant projects or other stakeholders.
Risk reporting/ monitoring
- Report on and monitor exposures against predefined limits on a daily basis.
- Ensure that limit breaches are escalated according to policy and that management is provided with all information that is needed to make decisions.
- Reports must be accompanied by commentary that is relevant to the business and highlights key risks and changes in risk
- Provide inputs for daily, weekly, monthly and other / ad hoc reports; this includes both quantitative and qualitative input.
- Develop reports for new businesses.
Provide advice and expertise to assist business in optimising risk profiles.
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush5000000 UGX 0-ush5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda